This course meets Cal OSHA’s requirement 1532.3 for training employees who may be exposed to respirable crystalline silica in construction work.
Students who attend this course will get a thorough overview of the dangers of silica, specifically in construction. The course covers safe work procedures where workers are exposed to silica. The focus of this course is to familiarize you with practices that decrease the risk of exposure, and to offer best practices for mitigating the dangers of exposure to silica in construction.
- Introduction to OSHA Construction Silica Safety Training
- All About Crystalline Silica
- Silica-related Diseases
- Controlling Silica Exposure in Construction
- Practical Applications for Controlling Silica
- General Safety and Standards
* CLASSES with less than 10 students may be rescheduled. All safety classes are payable in advance. Cancellation with less than 1 week written notice is non-refundable. Students will be placed in a future class if they cancel or “no show” with less than 1 week notice. Minimum class size requirements are subject to change without notice.